Monday, April 6, 2009

*Ninth Station of the Cross..........April 6



Jesus Falls A Third Time
Utterly exhausted from loss of blood and His toilsome journey, Jesus arrives at the foot of Mount Calvary and falls a third time. With a painful effort He rises and staggers up the slope of the mountain.
Obedient unto death.
Be not afraid of the sacrifices nor sufferings, when God's Holy Will and Law require it.
Keep me from a total collapse of spirit Lord. Let me remember
"Strength is made perfect in weakness" (2 Cor.12)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the cross, Our Lady's clasped hands direct our gaze to Our Lord's fallen head. Her hands take on the shape of her immaculate heart.
Jesus crucified, have mercy on us!
John

Prayerflowers said...

Dearest Micki,
God bless you for posting this beautiful prayer and Holy Card. I copied this prayer to say it again and again...
"Be not afraid of the sacrifices nor sufferings, when God's Holy Will and Law require it.
Keep me from a total collapse of spirit Lord. Let me remember
"Strength is made perfect in weakness" (2 Cor.12)"
Love & hugs,
Prayerflowers

Micki said...

John - I think the Lord leads you to see things in these cards that we don't all see. What a blessing. Thank you.

Prayerflowers - I felt you would be drawn to this prayer. Remember that "Be not afraid, Fear not, Have no fear" are said very frequently in the bible. Easy to say but needs His grace to actually do it I think.

Prayerflowers said...

Sweet Micki,
thank you for your sweet words. You are a dear angel friend.
Love,
Prayerflowers