Tuesday, February 3, 2009

*My Wishes..........February 3


I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess. I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

French words:[In Our Lady's halo:]
"Her power is as great as her love."
[At the bottom, based on the words of Jacob to the angel that wrestled him, in Genesis 32:26 ...]
"O very holy Mother, I will not let you go, unless you bless me."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends,

This is a translation of the card's French words:

[In Our Lady's halo:]
"Her power is as great as her love."

[At the bottom, based on the words of Jacob to the angel that wrestled him, in Genesis 32:26 ...]
"O very holy Mother, I will not let you go, unless you bless me."

John

PS: Happy St. Valentine's month to you too, Micki.

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

That's so lovely, thank you! Roz

Micki said...

John - Thank you for your help and best holiday wishes :-)

Roz - So nice to see you here...hope you are munching on something delicious from your Italian kitchen.