Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts..........June 23

SCOUTING




A scout is trustworthy.
A scout is loyal.
A scout is helpful.
A scout is friendly.
A scout is courteous.
A scout is kind.
A scout is obedient.
A scout is cheerful.
A scout is thrifty.
A scout is brave.
A scout is clean.
A scout is reverent.


On my honor I will do my best: to do my duty to God and my country, and to obey the scout law: to help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

On my honor, I will try: to do my duty to God and my country, to help other people at all times, to obey the Girl Scout laws.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely! i was a Brownie and a Scout Leader but why these posted today Micki? in the UK we have Feb22nd as thinking day for Girl Guides etc and st georges day april 23 for scouting.

Micki said...

diddleymaz - Just decided to post these after eating some freezer stored Girl Scout cookies.....
hahaha

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Marina said...

I just love these cards with the boy scouts and girl scouts! They are so unique!!

Micki said...

Marina - Thank you for stopping by. I had coffee at your blog this morning. I also added you to my list of links.