Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Thief is Saved....April 1





"As this man was about to die, he turned to Christ for forgiveness, and Christ accepted him. This shows that our deeds don't save us, our faith in Christ does (and with that faith we do the good deeds out of our love for Him). It is never too late to turn to God. Even in his misery, Jesus had mercy on this criminal who decided to believe in him."




Featuring copyrighted artwork from http://www.mhkohl.com/
“The Hands Project”.
Thank you Molly for the holy cards.

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

I often wonder how many 'faithless thieves' will catch on to God's love before they meet their end. Sadly, I know many that are dancing with Satan. And shamefully, many in my own family.

Micki said...

Mary Lou - I think we still all hold out hope for all our loved ones but I know what you mean. I've always loved the quote that said "the thief next to Jesus died as a thief.......he stole heaven at the last moment.