Monday, March 22, 2010

Betrayed by Judas.......March 22







Judas may have realized that Jesus' kingdom was not physical or political, but spiritual. His greedy desire for money and status could not be realized if he followed Jesus, so he betrayed Jesus in exchange for money and favor from the religious leaders.


Do we "betray" Jesus for money also....do we place more importance on jobs and entertainment than on Him?


Featuring copyrighted artwork from http://www.mhkohl.com/
“The Hands Project”.
Thank you Molly for the holy cards.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Micki,
I left some comments for you and tried to email, but it bounced back, so I decided to just post on the most recent in case you read it. I just didn't know about copying pictures for my personal use. I would like to purchase your book also or cd. Thank you and God bless!

Micki said...

Mary - Send me a private email.
holycards@verizon.net